1 Custom NFC Card NTAG216
$8.95 – $13.95 inc. GST
- Ideal for multi-tasks NFC card application which means more tasks per card
- Use for vCard or multi touch point business card
- NTAG 216 chip has 888 bytes user memory (need NTAG213 or 215? See other product listing)
- Single or double sided colour print
- Overlay layer as standard (protects the printed surface)
- Lamination (plastic film protection) is optional (recommended for high or constant friction stress such as wiping)
- Gloss finish only
- Need artwork assistance or higher quantity? Get in touch HERE
- We use a premium card printer using dye sublimation method
Prices shown are for single artwork only for single sided print and 2 artwork for double sided print.
Going ahead with an order? Upload your custom artwork here but before you do…
- Text: Is everything clear and readable?
- Graphics: Is everything clear (no blurring)?
- Information: Is everything accurate? Spelled correctly?
- Margins: Are all the text and graphic elements within the space?
- Avoid dark solid background with white graphics or QR code. This produces feint white line ghosting which is a known card printing technology limitation.
ATTENTION: By uploading your file, you have reviewed and approved the file to be used for production.
ESTIMATED LEAD TIME: 5 Business Days with print ready artwork.
MULTI RECORD CARD (Options with more than 1 record): A text header is used to separate the records. Please be aware iPhone users need an app to read a multi record card. An iPhone will only read the first record.
vCARDS: Order vCard HERE.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Printed Custom NFC Card NTAG216
Printed custom NFC card NTAG216 is best for applications needing a variety of tasks per card. The NTAG216’s high memory chip capacity stores more records in each card. Think of programming multiple webpage links, contact support phone number, serial numbers in text format and many more.
Custom NFC Card Guideline
- Safe printing space is 80 x 48mm. Text & logo needs to be within this area.
- Artwork size is 88 x 56mm. This includes the 1mm bleed all around.
- Colour format is CMYK.
- Scale is 1:1
- Resolution is set to 300 dpi.
- Accepted file formats are JPG and PDF.
- QR code size depends on its density. Please print it out in scale and scan to see if it works. Set the size when you have a successful scan.
|NFC Chip Type|
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)