NFC Cable Tie NTAG213 10pcs
$27.50 inc. GST
- Durable NFC Cable tie for asset management
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Tolerates harsh environment conditions such as heat exposure, wet weather, cold and dust
- It’s impact, abrasion and scratch resistant
- Permanent one way lock cable tie
- Made from ABS (tag) and nylon plastic (tie/runner)
- Small NFC text shows interaction opportunity
- Tag size is 60x28mm without tie runner
- NTAG213 Chip
- iPhone users, read THIS BLOG
- Do you need to have information programmed? Get in touch.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NFC Cable Tie NTAG213
NFC Cable Tie NTAG213 is ideal for asset management when durability is required. These durable NFC tags tolerate environmental conditions such as sun exposure, cold and wet weather. They are impact, scratch, abrasion and dust resistant which are common at work sites.
Secure fastening with one way lock cable tie. Thread the loose end into the opening and pull gently until the required tightness is achieved. Cut off any excess tie to prevent snagging.
The right amount of memory for basic applications. It is perfect when used with online base resource such as launching a web base asset management system. It’s also ideal for basic text information such as serial numbers, product manufacture date and lot number.
Tag Characteristics For NFC Cable Tie NTAG213
NTAG213 chip available user memory is 144 bytes. It is able to store a URL link up to 132 characters or text up to 132 characters.
Plastic is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Use a permanent marker to label the tag. There is enough room for an ID label.
Ambient Temperature -25 to 70 Degrees, Input Capacitance 50.0 pF (picofarads), Input Frequency 13.56 MHz (megahertz), Retention Time 10 Year at ambient temperature of 22 Degrees, Write Endurance 100'000 Cycles at Ambient Temperature of 22 Degrees
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Nylon Plastic