NFC Cable Tie NTAG213 10pcs
$32.99 inc. GST
- TagThose NFC Cable tie for asset management or other uses
- Suitable for outdoor use
- It’s impact resistant
- Permanent one way lock cable tie
- Made from black ABS (tag) and nylon plastic (tie/runner)
- Small NFC directional mark lets people know it’s an interactable tag
- Tag size is 60x28mm without tie runner
- Runner wraps around up to Ø80mm diameter pole
- NXP NTAG213 Chip (144 Bytes user memory)
- iPhone users, read THIS BLOG
- A phone must have NFC and is turned on to use this tag
- Please check tag is suitable for use in harsh environments such as mines
- Tag is not designed to be immersed in water
- We take good care in storing and handling all our tags. However, minor cosmetic marks such as scratches and abrasions marks may appear in this tag.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NFC Cable Tie NTAG213
NFC Cable Tie NTAG213 is ideal for asset management when durability is required. Suitable for outdoor use such as construction sites.
Secure fastening with one way lock cable tie. Thread the loose end into the opening and pull gently until the required tightness is achieved. Cut off any excess tie to prevent snagging.
Small memory capacity from NXP NTAG213 chip. It has 144 bytes of user memory. It stores a limited amount of data such as serial numbers, product manufacture and lot number or online based resources.
Ambient Temperature -25 to 70 Degrees, Input Capacitance 50.0 pF (picofarads), Input Frequency 13.56 MHz (megahertz), Retention Time Up To 10 Years at ambient temperature of 22 Degrees, Write Endurance Up To 100'000 Cycles at Ambient Temperature of 22 Degrees
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Nylon Plastic