NFC Key Fob 5/10pcs
$16.49 – $27.39 inc. GST
- TagThose keys or belongings in case you lose them.
- The NTAG216 chip provides plenty of memory for your contact details.
- Made from PVC (Polyvinyl chloride).
- 20mm ring attachment is included.
- Original TagThose Design.
- Please read THIS BLOG if you are an Apple user
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NFC Key Fob
We designed the NFC key fob to be used an ID for your stuff. The tag stores your contact information. If they get lost or forgotten, the person who finds your stuff is able to contact you.
The NTAG216 chip stores plenty of information. This is because of its large memory. Various ways of contacting you such as a phone number, text message, email, social media account and home/mail address can be programmed in the tag.
It is more than a key fob. The tag can be used to ID your stuff such as bags, luggage, equipment, machinery, devices and many more.
NTAG216 chip available user memory is 888 bytes. It is able to store a URL link up to 854 characters or text up to 852 characters.
Antenna size is 25mm diameter.
PVC is a durable material.
Punctured hole fits various attachments such as a metal screw in cable.
Split ring is included but comes unattached.
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
1, 5, 10
56mm (W) x 28mm (H)
|Key Fob Model|
Aussie Aussie, BW Polka Dots, Zebra Stripes