NFC Tag NTAG213Round
$35.99 inc. GST
- Rigid NFC tag with sticker is suitable for many applications
- Currently available only in Ø60mm diameter
- Suitable for most basic applications such as linking websites or phone numbers (NTAG213 chip)
- Made from durable PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) material
- 3M adhesive
- Not suitable on metal or carbon fiber surface
- Please read THIS BLOG if you are an iPhone user
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Plain Rigid NFC Tag NTAG213Round
Plain Rigid NFC Tag NTAG213Round chip available user memory is 144 bytes. It is able to store a URL link up to 132 characters or text up to 132 characters.
Antenna size is 50mm diameter.
Made from durable PVC.
EasyMark™ finish makes it easy to write on.
Matte reduces the appearance of surface scratches.
The 3M adhesive has excellent moisture, solvent, UV and temperature resistance. Sticker has excellent shear strength. It provides good adhesion on flat surface only.
All uploaded artwork must be ready for production. Artwork that is not ready causes a delay in lead time and may incur handling fees. Handling fee rate is $15 per 15 minute block. Please make sure the artwork is ready for production to avoid additional cost.
- Uploaded artwork must include bleed size. Bleed size is 1.5mm all around + sticker size (Example: Ø30mm + 1.5mm = Ø31.5mm artwork)
- Safe printing space is -10% (short side for rectangular shapes) of sticker size. Place all text and graphic elements within this space (Example: Ø30mm – 10% (Ø3mm) = Ø27mm safe print space / 50x30mm – 10% (short side 30mm) = 47x27mm safe print space)
- Scale is 1:1
- Colour format is CYMK
- Accepted file formats are JPG, TIFF, EPS, AI and PDF.
Sample Artwork Guideline - Ø60mm Sticker
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
Ambient Temperature -25 to 70 Degrees, Input Capacitance 50.0 pF (picofarads), Input Frequency 13.56 MHz (megahertz), Retention Time 10 Year at ambient temperature of 22 Degrees, Write Endurance 100'000 Cycles at Ambient Temperature of 22 Degrees
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)
Input Current 40 mA (milliampere), Storage Temperature -55 to 125 Degrees