Check In NFC Tags 5pcs
$19.99 inc. GST
- Special NFC tags designed for guests to check in
- You need a check in service provider or an existing solution
- Excellent scan/read range
- Can deliver various check in methods such as URL link
- Secure with password or permanent lock
- Recommended for indoor use
- Made from durable PVC
- 2 colours
- Large size is easily seen
- 3M adhesive makes sure the tag sticks in place
- Not suitable on metal or carbon fiber surface
- Please read THIS BLOG if you’re an Apple user
- Original TagThose Design
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Check In NFC Tags
Check In NFC Tags are specially designed so checking in a venue is more convenient for guests.
You need your own or a third party venue check in solution to make use of these tags.
Don’t have a solution? Get in touch so we can refer you to a partner!
How does it work?
We suggest having a chat with your service provider or IT team on how to program the tags because they may have a particular method.
The most common ways guests checking in are sending them to a webpage, download and check in using an app, text or email. All it takes is a tap to start checking in!
Tag Characteristics For Check In NFC Tags
NTAG213 chip available user memory is 144 bytes. It is able to store a URL link up to 132 characters or text up to 132 characters.
Antenna size is 76x45mm. Excellent read/scan range.
It is laminated for extra durability.
Recommended for indoor use. Consistent exposure to direct UV light may speed up color fading.
Surface finish is matte which is not shiny and reduces the appearance of surface scratches.
This tag is suitable on metal and carbon fiber surfaces.
The 3M adhesive has excellent moisture, solvent, UV and temperature resistance. Sticker has excellent shear strength. It provides good adhesion.
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
88.5mm x 54mm
Ambient Temperature -25 to 70 Degrees, Input Capacitance 50.0 pF (picofarads), Input Frequency 13.56 MHz (megahertz), Retention Time 10 Year at ambient temperature of 22 Degrees, Write Endurance 100'000 Cycles at Ambient Temperature of 22 Degrees
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)