eTTa™ poinTTag™ Custom NFC Review Stand 1 unit
$29.99 – $35.99 inc. GST
- Our popular NFC review stand now comes with customisable text and QR code
- Non specific design allows you to program the URL from review platforms such as Google, Trip Advisor, Trust Pilot and many more
- The tag lets your customers or guests have a say in their experience by tapping and/or scanning the tag
- Multipurpose design which can be used across industries such as accomodation, retail, restaurants, venues and many more
- Use at point of sale, reception, tables, around the venues, walls, in room accommodation and many more
- The design is etched in rather than printed so it resists fade and wear
- We use condensed and easy to read font for your custom text which allows more characters per line
- The tag is mounted on a matte finish acrylic bi-fold stand (folded in our workshop)
- Fold angle of the stand makes interacting comfortable so visitors don’t need to hold their phone in an awkward angle
- The tag is removable so it can be unmounted and moved to where you need it
- Rewritable and securable if you need to change the link in the future
- Large 90x90mm with excellent read range and wide NFC interaction area likely increases the first tap interaction rate
- UV stable material makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Available in a variety of colours
- NFC core is mounted on a 2mm clear base
- Optional fluro green or fluro orange acrylic base
- Designed and manufactured locally in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- Tag images are for colour reference. Please check you are ordering the right colour!
- A phone must have NFC and is turned on to use this tag.
- The material is durable. However, depending on use, cosmetic damage such as scratches, abrasions and material wear will show overtime.
- FET models are recommended for vertical use only such as walls or mount
- See model recommendations below.
- Colours may look different when viewed on different device display
- Metallic colours look may look different when viewed from different angles and light source
- No returns or refunds on custom orders. Please make sure ALL text (check spelling and casing), data such as URL links are accurate and tag colour are correct when placing the order.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Custom NFC Review Stand
Our eTTa ™ poinTTag™ custom NFC review stand is deal for letting customers or guests write a review on their experience. Program your review URL in the tag and you’re ready to go.
The tag is mounted on a premium matte bi-fold stand. The fold angle makes tapping the tag easy. When the tag is mounted, it’s more visible compared to being flat on a surface. The matte acyrlic is folded in our workshop.
We build our tags using high grade materials.
Modern 2 Colour Tone
The surface is a solid colour. Etched elements are a different colour to create a nice contrast. It's a modern tag.
Material is made from durable polymer. It's UV stable and weatherable.
Etched in design so it's fade and wear resistant.
Excellent Read Range
The antenna material and its large size is highly conductive of electricsal signals allow for longer read range.
Currently available in 2 Models
2 Lines Text + QR Code
Best for user phone compataibility because of the added QR code. Phones without NFC scan the QR code instead of tapping. The QR code is static so the link needs to be redirected, if it changes.
2 Lines Text
A cleaner design which allows only users with NFC technology in their phone to interact with the tag.
2 Lines + QR Code, 2 Lines Text
|Colour, Texture & Design Range|
SC-Standard Colour, FM-INT-Faux Metal, FM-EXT-Faux Metal, FW-Faux Wood
SC Black On Gold, SC Black On Yellow, SC Crimson Red On White, SC Kelley Green On White, SC Sapphire Blue On White, SC Yellow On Black, SC White On Blue, SC White On Black, SC White On Gold, SC White On Pine, SC White On Red, FW Cinnamon On White, FW Cashew On Black, FW Kona On White, FM-EXT Charcoal On White, FM-INT Bronze On White, FM-INT Euro Gold on Black, FM-INT Rose Gold on Black
|NFC Chip Type|
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)
Input Current 40 mA (milliampere), Storage Temperature -55 to 125 Degrees