eTTa™ poinTTag™ Instruction Manual NFC Tag 5-10pcs
$22.99 – $38.49 inc. GST
- eTTa ™ poinTTag™ Instruction Manual NFC Tag
- Allow a variety of users to view the instruction manual online, download for later use or show a video instruction
- It’s a substitute and backup for the instruction manual which makes it ideal for high value products
- Stick it on machines, equipment or products
- A call to action text (TAP HERE) and instructional NFC mark invites people to interact with the tag
- Design is etched in rather than printed giving the tag depth while being fade and wear resistant
- Optional antimetal layer for on metal or carbon fiber surface use
- 3M 467MP base adhesive for a good hold
- NTAG213 Chip (144 bytes user memory) allows for up to 2 types of records such as URL and phone number or 132 unbroken characters
- Manufactured locally in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- A phone must have NFC and is turned on to use this tag
- Not all tags are suitable for external use (please see recommendation after selecting the colour)
- Not designed for use as a phone tag
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
eTTa ™ poinTTag™ Instruction Manual NFC Tag
Our eTTa ™ poinTTag™ Instruction Manual NFC Tag allows user to view the manual online, download for later reading or show the instruction using an online video. Stick the tag on machines, equipment or products.
Modern 2 Colour Tone
Etched elements are a different colour creating a nice contrast.
Etched in design so it's fade and wear resistant.
The NFC chip has a life of up to 10 years or up to 100'000 scan (at 22° C).
30mm Diameter, 40mm Diameter
SC Yellow On Black, SC White On Black
|NFC Chip Type
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)
Input Current 40 mA (milliampere), Storage Temperature -55 to 125 Degrees
PMMA, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)