1 Custom NFC Card NTAG213
$8.58 – $16.53 inc. GST
- Ideal for up to 2 tasks per NFC card such as website and phone number
- NTAG 213 chip has 144 bytes user memory (need NTAG215 or 216? See other product listing)
- Single or double sided colour print
- Overlay layer as standard (protects the printed surface)
- Lamination (plastic film protection) is optional (recommended for high or constant friction stress such as wiping)
- Gloss finish only
- Need artwork assistance or higher quantity? Get in touch HERE
- We use a premium card printer using dye sublimation method
Prices shown are for single artwork only for single sided print and 2 artwork for double sided print.
Going ahead with an order? Upload your custom artwork here but before you do…
- Text: Is everything clear and readable?
- Graphics: Is everything clear (no blurring)?
- Information: Is everything accurate? Spelled correctly?
- Margins: Are all the text and graphic elements within the space?
- Avoid dark solid background with white graphics or QR code. This produces feint white line ghosting which is a known card printing technology limitation.
ATTENTION: By uploading your file, you have reviewed and approved the file to be used for production.
ESTIMATED LEAD TIME: 6 – 8 Business Days with print ready artwork + delivery.
MULTI RECORD CARD (Options with more than 1 record): A text header is used to separate the records. Please be aware iPhone users need an app to read a multi record card. An iPhone will only read the first record.
vCARDS: Order vCard HERE.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Printed Custom NFC Card NTAG213
Printed custom NFC card NTAG213 is best for basic applications needing only a tasks per card. Depending on the records programmed, the NTAG213 memory chip capacity may store possibly up to 3 tasks. Think of programming a website and contact number.
Custom NFC Card Guideline
- Safe printing space is 80 x 48mm. Text & logo needs to be within this area.
- Artwork size is 88 x 56mm. This includes the 1mm bleed all around.
- Colour format is CMYK.
- Scale is 1:1
- Resolution is set to 300 dpi.
- Accepted file formats are JPG and PDF.
- QR code size depends on its density. Please print it out in scale and scan to see if it works. Set the size when you have a successful scan.
|NFC Chip Type|
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)