eTTa™ Custom Wood NFC Tags 10pcs
$45.99 – $51.59 inc. GST
- Wood NFC tag with customisable text
- Your text is etched in natural wood
- Up to 2 lines of customised text
- The font is condensed and easy to read which allows more characters per line
- Ideal for a variety of applications such a link to a webpage, sign up form, social media, donation link, support phone number & many more
- It resist fade, wear and provides a different look compared to printed tags
- 3M adhesive on the back for a good hold on most non-porous surfaces
- Available in carbonised bamboo, Eucalypt, Tasmanian Sassafras and Beech
- NTAG213 Chip (144 bytes user memory) allows for up to 2 types of records such as URL and phone number
- Made locally in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- A phone must have NFC and is turned on to use this tag.
- The material is durable. However, depending on use, cosmetic damage such as scratches, abrasions and material wear will show overtime.
- If the tags are going on metal or carbon fiber surface, you must convert to the “on metal” option.
- Wood is a natural product. By choosing to purchase this product, you accept variances in the wood grain and markings on the tags.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
eTTa™ Custom Wood NFC Tags
Bring out nature in your tags. Our eTTa ™ custom wood NFC tags are made from natural wood and allows you to customise the text. They’re ideal for applications where natural feel and look is desired. Suitable for a variety of applications.
The tags are made from natural wood in multiple veneers.
Variety Of Wood Species
From sustainable bamboo to exotic species such as Eucalypt.
The design and text is etched in so it won't fade.
Instructional Wayfinding Mark I-WFM
The NFC forum instructional wayfinding mark is included in the design. It's a guided design for unfamiliar people without NFC experience. The call to action invites people to interact with the tag. There is the option of removing this design element but it can't be subsituted for anything else.
Beech, Carbonised Bamboo, Eucalypt, Tasmanian Sassafras
Ferrite, Natural Wood, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
40x40mm, 40mm Diameter