eTTa™ Wood NFC Tags 10pcs
$27.95 – $33.99 inc. GST
- eTTa ™ wood NFC tags are best when natural beauty is required
- Ideal for a variety of applications such sharing social media pages, websites, phone number & more
- Made from natural wood
- Design is etched so it won’t ever fade and has good depth
- Lightly sanded finish
- 3M adhesive for an excellent hold
- Available in a natural bamboo, carbonised bamboo, eucalypt, Tasmanian Sassafras and Beech
- Tag heigh profile is on average less than 2mm so it pops out
- Available designs include directional wayfinding mark, instructional wayfinding mark and solid colour (no design)
- NTAG213 Chip (144 bytes user memory) allows for up to 2 types of records such as URL and phone number
- Manufactured locally in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
eTTa ™ Wood NFC Tags
Our eTTa ™ wood NFC tags are made from natural wood. They’re ideal for applications where natural beauty is need and suitable for a variety of applications.
Made From REAL Wood
Natural is best. Lightly sanded finish.
Variety Of Wood Species
From sustainable bamboo to exotic species such as Beech.
Resistant and Design With Depth
The design is etched in so it won't fade and has depth. It looks good.
Design Options For eTTa™ Wood NFC Tags
Directional Wayfinding Mark D-WFM
The design lets people know where to tap.
Instructional Wayfinding Mark I-WFM
A guided design for unfamiliar people without NFC experience.
Solid Colour Design
A simple solid colour design.
Beech, Carbonised Bamboo, Eucalypt, Natural Bamboo, Tasmanian Sassafras
Ferrite, Natural Wood, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
T2 Grade, NO