NFC Google Review Card 1pc
$5.91 – $6.21 inc. GST
- Our NFC Google Review Card makes it easier for your customers and guests to leave a review by tapping the card
- Hang it on a lanyard or keep it in your wallet so it’s close by when you need it
- Our sticky model lets you stick the card where you need it
- Big functionality and practicality at an affordable price
- Available in portrait and landscape orientation and A Frame
- Single side colour print only
- Overlay layer for print protection
- Optional finishes include slot punch and sticky back (Not available for A Frame model)
- Optional breakaway black lanyard with bulldog clip (Not available for A Frame model)
- Optional card holder in different models (Not available for A Frame model)
- Printed in Northwest Sydney
- Need full customisation including laminated finish? See our custom printed NFC card HERE
- A phone must have NFC and is turned on to use this tag.
- Not recommended to be used on high traffic tables
- Not recommended to be used outdoors
- Do not stick on metal or carbon fiber surface
- Avoid sticking where it’s expose to long periods of UV such as on sun exposed windows
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NFC Google Review Card
Our NFC Google review card makes it easier to share your Google review page. Program your Google review URL link in the card so people are directed to it after they tap.
It's better with a little bit of colour.
Overlay Print Protection
Provides decent protection for the print.
Just the right specs to keep the card affordable.
Call To Action
The 'Tap Card' text lets people know what to do.
Suitable for short side slot punch and sticky back. Use as a card or stick at POS or around your venue. Not recommended to be stuck on tables.
Suitable for long side slot punch and sticky back. Use as a card or stick at POS or around your venue. Not recommended to be stuck on tables.
Use at tables, reception area, POS or around your venue.
A Frame, Landscape, Portrait
|NFC Chip Type
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)
Input Current 40 mA (milliampere), Storage Temperature -55 to 125 Degrees
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)