eTTa™ poinTTag™ User Guide NFC Tag 5-10pcs
$22.99 – $38.49 inc. GST
- eTTa ™ poinTTag™ User Guide NFC Tag
- Link the online version of the guide or download the document for later viewing
- It’s a good substitute and backup for printed user guide
- Stick it on machines, equipment or products
- All it takes is a tap
- A call to action text (TAP HERE) and instructional NFC mark invites people to interact with the tag
- Design is etched in rather than printed giving the tag depth while being fade and wear resistant
- Optional antimetal layer for on metal or carbon fiber surface use
- 3M 467MP base adhesive for a good hold
- NTAG213 Chip (144 bytes user memory) allows for up to 2 types of records such as URL and phone number or 132 unbroken characters
- Manufactured locally in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- A phone must have NFC and is turned on to use this tag
- Not all tags are suitable for external use (please see recommendation after selecting the colour)
- Not designed for use as a phone tag
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
eTTa ™ poinTTag™ User Guide NFC Tag
Our eTTa ™ poinTTag™ User Guide NFC Tag allows you to link the online guide version or download for later viewing. Stick the tag on machines and equipment so it’s available when needed.
Modern 2 Colour Tone
Etched elements are a different colour creating a nice contrast.
Etched in design so it's fade and wear resistant.
The NFC chip has a life of up to 10 years or up to 100'000 scan (at 22° C).
30mm Diameter, 40mm Diameter
White On Black, Yellow On Black
|NFC Chip Type|
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)
Input Current 40 mA (milliampere), Storage Temperature -55 to 125 Degrees
PMMA, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)