eTTa™ doTTag™ Custom NFC Phone Tag 1-10pcs
$16.98 – $122.91 inc. GST
- Custom NFC Phone doTTag™ makes sharing a variety of information simpler such sharing social media pages, websites, phone number & more
- Small Ø25mm size with big functionality!
- Made from our thinnest and one of the most durable 2 tone laminate
- Tag thickness is just under 0.8mm!
- TEXT ONLY model allows full or business name customisation (character limits apply)
- TEXT + QR CODE model allows for 1 line of text and a QR code (character limits apply)
- Etched method in so it resists fading and wearing
- Our T2 antimetal layer makes a slim profile
- 3M Adhesive for good adhesion
- Matte finish
- We use Neue Helvetica condesed font which allows more characters per line and has great readability
- Available in 2 types of NFC chip:
- NXP NTAG213 (144 bytes user memory) allows for up to 2 types of records
- NXP NTAG216 (888 bytes user memory) allows multiple records. Select this chip for vCard application.
- Manufactured in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- Price is only for the tag. Phone(s) and any other item(s) shown in the images are not included.
- Do you need full customisation including a logo? Get in touch. Minimum order quantity and setup fee applies. Artwork design must meet our requirements.
- Program the phone tag first
- Make sure you stick it on the right place:
- Check where your phone’s NFC antenna is located. Stick it as far as possible from the antenna.
- iPhone antenna is located at the top. Android is somewhere on the middle to lower back.
- Test the spot before sticking. If you turn your phone on and it reads the tag, pick a new spot.
- iPhones at this time can’t read phone tags programmed as vCard natively. The alternative to service both iPhone and Android users is to provide a URL where they can download your contact information.
- The phone tag material is one of our thinnest and one of the most durable. However, depending on use, cosmetic damage such as scratch and abrasion marks will show overtime.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Custom NFC Phone Tag
Make sharing information simple by using a Custom NFC Phone Tag. Simply program the tag with the information you want to share. All it takes is a tap to share.
Made from Durable Polymer
We use ultra thin 2 tone laminate so the tag has a very thin profile.
A phone goes through a lot of handling. The material resists scratching and abrasions. However, overtime and depending on use, scratches and abrasion marks will appear.
Our eTTa™ doTTag™ phone tags are made in North West Sydney. Support local!
Long Service LIfe
Service life of the NFC chip is up to 10 years or 100'000 scan (at ambient temperature of 22° C).
No On Going Cost
There are no on going costs. There are no batteries to replace.
iPhones at this time can't read phone tags programmed as vCard natively. The alternative to service both iPhone and Android users is to provide a URL link to the contact information. To see supported iPhone data, please click the icon above to read our blog.
Duo Colour Tone Polymer, Polymer Composite
SC White On Black
|Phone Tag Model
TEXT + QR Code, TEXT ONLY