Design NFC Phone Tag 1pc
$10.99 – $11.99 inc. GST
- Design NFC Phone Tag makes sharing a variety of information simpler such sharing social media pages, websites, phone number & more
- Hard resin for a glass like finish
- 3M Adhesive for good adhesion
- NXP NTAG215 Chip (504 bytes user memory) allows multiple records and vCard application
- Made in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- Price is only for the tag. Phone(s) and any other item(s) shown in the images are not included
- Resin finish provides a nice look and durability but increases the tag’s profile which is around 3mm. If you need a slimmer tag, see our wooden phone tag and doTTag™ alternatives.
ATTENTION! (please read before sticking on your phone)
- Program the phone tag first
- Make sure you stick it on the right place:
- Check where your phone’s NFC antenna is located. Stick it as far as possible from the antenna.
- iPhone antenna is located at the top. Android is somewhere on the middle to lower back.
- Test the spot before sticking. If you turn your phone on and it reads the tag, pick a new spot.
- iPhones at this time can’t read phone tags programmed as vCard natively. The alternative to service both iPhone and Android users is to provide a URL where they can download your contact information.
The phone tag glass like resin finish provides a nice look and good protection. However, depending on use, cosmetic damage such as scratch and abrasion marks will show overtime.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Design NFC Phone Tag
Make sharing information simple by using a NFC phone tag. Simply program the tag with the information you want to share. All it takes is a tap to share.
Want Your Contact Information Online?
Our partner provides a microsite where your contact information is downloadable. Interested?
Resin, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate), PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
25mm Diameter, 30mm Diameter