eTTa™ doTTag™ Wood NFC Phone Tag 1-10pcs
$11.99 – $115.92 inc. GST
- Wood NFC phone tag is ideal for sharing social media pages, websites, phone number & more
- Small Ø25mm size with big functionality!
- Made from thin natural Beech or Birch (coming soon)
- Beech profile is approximately only 1.60mm!
- Letters are in upper casing only
- Etched in design so it resists fading or wearing
- Our T2 antimetal layer reduce bulk to create a slimmer tag profile
- 3M Adhesive for good adhesion
- Lightly sanded finish
- Available in 2 types of NFC chip:
- NXP NTAG213 (144 bytes user memory) allows for up to 2 types of records
- NXP NTAG216 (888 bytes user memory) allows multiple records. Select this chip for vCard application.
- Manufactured in our Northwest Sydney workshop
- Price is only for the tag. Phone(s) and any other item(s) shown in the images are not included.
- Program the phone tag first
- Make sure you stick it on the right place:
- Check where your phone’s NFC antenna is located. Stick it as far as possible from the antenna.
- iPhone antenna is located at the top. Android is somewhere on the middle to lower back.
- Test the spot before sticking. If you turn your phone on and it reads the tag, pick a new spot.
- iPhones at this time can’t read phone tags programmed as vCard natively. The alternative to service both iPhone and Android users is to provide a URL where they can download your contact information.
- The type of wood we use in our phone tags are our thinnest. Wood is a durable material. However, depending on use, cosmetic damage such as scratch and abrasion marks will show overtime. Refresh the surface by lightly sanding with a 180 or 240 grit fine sand paper.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Wood NFC Phone Tag
Make sharing information simple by using a wood NFC phone tag. Simply program the tag with the information you want to share. All it takes is a tap to share the information.
Made from Natural Wood
We use thin natural wood so the tag has a slim profile. Available in Beech or Birch.
A phone goes through a lot of handling. Wood is a durable material. However, depending on use, cosmetic damage such as scratch and abrasion marks will show overtime. If the surface is a little worn down, lightly sand the surface to give it a fresh look.
All our wood phone tags are made in North West Sydney.
Long Service LIfe
Service life of the NFC chip is up to 10 years or 100'000 scan (at ambient temperature of 22° C).
No On Going Cost
There are no on going costs. No subscriptions to sign up for. It doesn't use batteries.
iPhones at this time can't read phone tags programmed as vCard natively. The alternative to service both iPhone and Android users is to provide a URL link to the contact information. To see supported iPhone data, please click the icon above to read our blog.
Ferrite, Natural Wood, Polymer Composite
Light Surface Fine Grit Sanding