Resin NFC Key Tag 1-10pcs
$13.99 – $98.99 inc. GST
- The resin NFC key tag allows you to share information such as contact details, websites, phone number and many more
- Use it in a variety of ways such as sharing information, ID tag, access control and more
- NXP NTAG216 chip (888 bytes of user memory) allows for the possibility of multiple records or vCard application
- Resin finish for a glass like look and reduce wearing of the base tag
- Black colour on a white PVC base
- Carabiner attachment with split ring makes detaching easy
- Please read THIS BLOG for iPhone users
- A phone with NFC technology is needed to read and program tags. NFC must be turned on to function. It is commonly found under ‘connectivity’ in settings. If you can’t find it, please refer to your phone user manual on how to enable NFC.
- While great care is taken during production, resin finish tags may show minor cosmetic imperfections in the finished product. All tags go through our tight quality tolerance check before being packed.
- iPhones at this time can’t read phone tags programmed as vCard natively. The alternative to service both iPhone and Android users is to provide a URL where they can download your contact information.
- Scratching and abrasion marks will show during everyday use
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Resin NFC Key Tag
The double side resin NFC key tag is ideal for sharing contact information or use as an ID tag. The resin gives a glass like finish while protecting all black print.
Do you have questions?
Resin, PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
Carabiner, Split Ring