ABS NFC Key Tags NTAG213
$21.99 – $29.99 inc. GST
- The best option for NFC key tag applications because of its durable material
- Available models are donuTTag™ (hole in the middle), model A & model T
- Model A and T come with NFC Forum’s directional way finding mark
- donuTTag™ model is a unique tag because it’s form is like no other
- Models comes in different colours
- Comes with split ring attachment
- Suitable for most basic applications such as linking websites or phone number (NTAG213 chip)
- Made from tough ABS plastic (highly resistant to scratches and abrasions)
- Please read THIS BLOG if you’re an Apple user
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Durable ABS NFC Key Tag NTAG213
ABS NFC key tags chip available user memory is 144 bytes. It is able to store a URL link up to 132 characters or text up to 132 characters.
It is the better option for NFC key tag applications. Made from tough ABS plastic which is highly resistant to surface scratches and abrasions.
Tag comes with dual split ring attachment. Remove the smaller split ring to shorten the hang length. Model A and T come with a single Ø20mm split ring attachment.
Our donuTTag™ form is like no other. It doesn’t look like a tag but packs all the functionality.
Use for sharing information such as websites, phone numbers, link to videos and many more.
donuTTag™, Model A, Model T
Lime Green, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Ambient Temperature -25 to 70 Degrees, Input Capacitance 50.0 pF (picofarads), Input Frequency 13.56 MHz (megahertz), Retention Time 10 Year at ambient temperature of 22 Degrees, Write Endurance 100'000 Cycles at Ambient Temperature of 22 Degrees
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)
Input Current 40 mA (milliampere), Storage Temperature -55 to 125 Degrees