eTTa™ Faux Metallic NFC Tags 10pcs
$35.99 – $42.99 inc. GST
- eTTa ™ Faux Metallic NFC tags for applications where a metal or premium look is desired
- Ideal for sharing social media pages, websites, phone number & more
- Made from durable and rigid 2 colour tone material
- EXTERNAL grade is suitable for outdoor use (UV stable)
- INTERNAL grade is for indoor use only
- Design is etched in rather than printed giving the tag depth while being fade resistant
- 3M adhesive for an excellent hold
- Available in a variety of faux metallic colours
- Designs include directional wayfinding mark (D-WFM), instructional wayfinding mark (I-WFM) and solid colour (no design)
- NTAG213 Chip (144 bytes user memory) allows for up to 2 types of records such as URL and phone number
- Manufactured locally in our Northwest Sydney workshop
NOTE: eTTa™ faux metallic NFC tags look different depending on the light source and angle.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
eTTa ™ Faux Metallic NFC Tags
Our eTTa ™ faux metallic NFC tags are modern and durable for a variety of applications where a metal or premium look is desired.
Modern 2 Colour Tone
The surface is a solid colour or design. Etched elements are a different colour to create a contrast. It's modern tag.
The material is made from durable polymer. External tags are UV stable for both indoor and outdoor use.
The design is etched in rather than printed so it's fade resistant and won't wear off.
The NFC chip has a life of up to 10 years or 100'000 scan (at 22° C).
Design Options For eTTa™ Faux Metallic NFC Tags
Directional Wayfinding Mark D-WFM
The design lets people know where to tap.
Instructional Wayfinding Mark I-WFM
A guided design for unfamiliar people without NFC experience.
Solid Colour Design
A simple solid colour design.
25mm Diameter, 30mm Diameter, 40mm Diameter
D-WFM, I-WFM, Solid
|Faux Metal Type|
EXTERNAL 8G Copper on Black, EXTERNAL 8G Stainless Steel on Black, INTERNAL 8G Aluminium on Black, INTERNAL 8G Gold Euro on Black, INTERNAL 8G Rose Gold on Black, INTERNAL 8G Silver Brush on Black
13.56 MHz (Mega Hertz)
Input Current 40 mA (milliampere), Storage Temperature -55 to 125 Degrees
PMMA, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
|NFC Chip Type|